Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working to build a better tomorrow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Countdown to Launch of US 2.5
Latest topics
» Maboroshi, Sadao [Konoha Jounin]
all.about.the.logic Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:21 am by Adam

» Ikoushi Sankariki [Kusa Jounin] (WIP)
all.about.the.logic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» Evaluation Template
all.about.the.logic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 pm by Guest

» The Global Bingo Book
all.about.the.logic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:11 pm by Guest

» Takahashi, Azien [Kusa Chunin]
all.about.the.logic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» Open Medical Ninjutsu
all.about.the.logic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:08 pm by Guest

» Claim A Face
all.about.the.logic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:06 pm by Guest

» Ultimate Shinobi's Systems
all.about.the.logic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:04 pm by Guest

» Mission Template
all.about.the.logic Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:02 pm by Guest

all.about.the.logic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinji

all.about.the.logic Empty
PostSubject: all.about.the.logic   all.about.the.logic Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:40 pm

that.guy.who.does.those.things
all.about.the.logic Postheadere
hardcore.since.'94

name...Hanming Liu
also known as...Han, Steve, The Dependable One, Mr Right
age...Seventeen
country of origin...China
country of residence...Australia

killing.is.my.business.and.business.is.good

So a little about me; I value maturity. A lot. Act childish with me and you will either push my patience to it's very limits or, if you're really unlucky, piss me off and incur the wrath of me and my words or perhaps even in-RP depending on how angry I get. That's not to say I don't appreciate a silly joke or two because I certainly love them. I just have issues with people taking them too far or joking about inappropriate stuff. This leads me onto my next little bit of info: I'm very, very, very patient so you should never be worried about asking stupid questions or repeatedly prodding me for pointers. I'm always willing to help out those who struggle regardless of whether their mistakes are dumb or not.

As my title may have suggested, I hold logic and reasoning in very high regard as well as a well researched argument. With those things in mind, I can pretty confidently say that I'm an extremely good debater and rarely lose arguments since I only ever argue if I'm 99% sure that I'm correct. If that's not the case then I simply don't argue. That being said, I'm also very open minded; I will never completely discount an idea unless it's completely baseless and preposterous so if you've got a suggestion or two, fire away and you're guaranteed fair consideration from me Smile

With open mindedness also comes what I like to call 'ethical and moral flexibility'. When it comes to me and my thinking, I don't like to let ethics and morality hold me back. I'm all about the practicality and, for the most part, getting results. However, that doesn't mean that I'm a completely soulless monstrosity who lacks a heart; I do have limits, they're just more loosely defined than everyone else's so don't be surprised if I pull some unorthodox stuff on you.

a.thing.or.two.that.i'm.fond.of

favourite colour...forest green
favourite food...spaghetti marinara
favourite movies...Charlie Bartlett, Pulp Fiction, Inception, The Hurt Locker, American Pie 1, 2 and 3
favourite television shows...Gossip Girl, Californication, Scrubs, Family Guy
favourite actors/actresses...Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, Christian Bale
favourite animes/mangas...Bleach, Death Note
favourite naruto characters...Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Itachi, Sai
favourite fictional characters...Hirako Shinji, Ichimaru Gin, Vincent Valentine, Faust
favourite video games...Mass Effect 2, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy VII
favourite band...Not picky
favourite literature...Interview with the Vampire, Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, Goethe's Faust, the Harry Potter series
favourite sporting teams...New England Patriots, FC Barcelona, Arsenal FC, Liverpool FC
favourite subjects...Game Theory, Chemistry, Psychology, Biology
dream job...cardiac surgeon
Back to top Go down

all.about.the.logic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2.5 :: Information Zone :: The Staff-
Jump to: