Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working to build a better tomorrow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Countdown to Launch of US 2.5
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Maboroshi, Sadao [Konoha Jounin]
Collaboration Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:21 am by Adam

» Ikoushi Sankariki [Kusa Jounin] (WIP)
Collaboration Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» Evaluation Template
Collaboration Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 pm by Guest

» The Global Bingo Book
Collaboration Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:11 pm by Guest

» Takahashi, Azien [Kusa Chunin]
Collaboration Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» Open Medical Ninjutsu
Collaboration Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:08 pm by Guest

» Claim A Face
Collaboration Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:06 pm by Guest

» Ultimate Shinobi's Systems
Collaboration Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:04 pm by Guest

» Mission Template
Collaboration Jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:02 pm by Guest

Collaboration Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L33

L33

Collaboration Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Collaboration Jutsu   Collaboration Jutsu Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:19 am

[THIS ISN'T 100% I JUST WAN'T PEOPLES INPUT]

[Collaboration Jutsu Template 2.5]

First Jutsu Name: [url=LINK]NAME[/url]
Second Jutsu Name: [url=LINK]NAME[/url]
Derived Technique: [Name of the Combination, agreed upon by both users]
Range: [Area of jutsu effect.]
Type(s): [See guide for details
Element(s):[Obviously straight forward just be creative with element mixing.]
Description: [A well detailed description of your jutsu. Remember to add in such fetures as it's range, chakra cost, drawbacks, etc to give an overall view of the technique.]
Medical use/Bastardized use: [Only add this if the technique is a Medical jutsu. Describe what qualifies this jutsu as medical. What is it's medical use or how was it bastardized from its original medical use, as in the case of poisons, etc.]
Creators/Users: [These are the characters that have learnt to join their jutsu together]

[Specialization Combination 2.0]

Ninijutsu > Ninjutsu.
Ninjutsu > Taijutsu.
Ninjutsu > Weaponry. [Must be C-rank Weapon or above]
Medical > Taijutsu.
Medical > Medical.
Medical > Weaponry. [Must be C-rank Weapon or above]
Taijutsu > Taijutsu.
Medical > Medical.
Weaponry > Weaponry.

[Power Rating!]
Quote:
I think rather than making a complex list of 'what would happen if x+x+x+x etc...' we keep the individual jutsu ranks seperate. For example:-

Normaly if someone use's a C rank jutsu then the opponent will use a C rank jutsu or higher to oppose, maybe even D rank jutsu if they have type advantage. Well in the case of combination jutsu it would be the same.

Team 1: Use C rank & C rank & C rank

Team 2: Use C rank & B rank & C rank

Because over all team 2's rank input is higher then that jutsu will win. Unless type advantage is taken into consideration. Which is where the elements involved also come into play, it's all good stuff. Personally i think this would be the easiest approach, not saying it's the best. Again, i'd like to hear opinions or questions??

[Element Combination]

I think it would be best if only single elements could be combined to begin with. All combined effects of jutsu will be down to moderators and admin to approve. If anyone else has a better take on this i'd like to hear it.

Blaize wrote:
how do we deal with various element increase/combo i.e. fire+wind = (fire increase) vs water + lightning = ( electro water) [p.s still away on mobile]

L33 wrote:
The same way normal elements work against eachother. If an element or elements are super effective against another then they win. If neither is super effective then they just cancel eachother out (depending on rank of jutsu) etc..

Last edited by L33 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawke

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Jutsu   Collaboration Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:20 pm

So, combination jutsus, eh? I do have a question or two about this, but before I start, let me make sure we're thinking the same thing.

Combination jutsus are something above simple combinations of jutsus, meaning that if someone performs a Katon: Goukakyuu, and his ally assists him with Fuuton: Reppushou to enhance his flame - that would not count as a combination jutsu. Combination jutsus are more complex and require both allies [or more] to perform it at once. My given Katon + Fuuton example wouldn't require any additional training, so it wouldn't make much sense if such simple combinations should be specially trained for.

So first of all, I'm worried about The template having three names for the jutsu. What is their purpose? As much as a normal humand would understand, [Name 1] is the name of the jutsu that the first ally performs, [Name 2] is the name of the jutsu that second ally performs, and [Derived Technique] is the name of the combination itself. That means that each ninja performs his own individual jutsu and simply uses them together.
Even thou it does make sense when its about some really complex stuff, but if we narrow it down to extreme simplicity, wouldn't that also mean that the simple Katon + Fuuton example count as a combination jutsu?

So in the end, how is it? Do I have to create and train special combinations just to combine the simpliest jutsus?

Next, is the [Specialization Combination 2.0] paragraph even needed? It just mentions that for weaponry a C-rank weapon is needed and that Genjutsu cannot be used in combination jutsus. These two lines could quite simply fit in Combination Jutsu template, why burden peoples' minds with an additional paragraph?

And now, [Power Rating!]. Your quote basically says [The power of Combination Jutsus is equal to the chakra [rank] input, unless countered with elemental advantage.] I insist to enlarge this rule to [The power of Combination Jutsus is equal to the chakra [rank] input, unless countered with elemental, environmental or tactical advantage.] As much as I wish this wasn't needed, we do have to remind people to use their logic - there are countless situations when a more powerful jutsu could be countered with a weaker jutsu that has tactical or environmental advantages.

As for [Element Combinations] - everything should be allowed as long as it makes sense. I just don't see why they should be restricted to a single element.

Last edited by Hawke on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Admin
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Jutsu   Collaboration Jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:56 pm

I'll let Hawke keep going before I give my input but could this be changed to Collaboration Jutsu. The name sounds sexier.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto25.forumotion.com
L33

L33

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Jutsu   Collaboration Jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:47 am

Hawke wrote:
So, combination jutsus, eh? I do have a question or two about this, but before I start, let me make sure we're thinking the same thing.

Combination jutsus are something above simple combinations of jutsus, meaning that if someone performs a Katon: Goukakyuu, and his ally assists him with Fuuton: Reppushou to enhance his flame - that would not count as a combination jutsu. Combination jutsus are more complex and require both allies [or more] to perform it at once. My given Katon + Fuuton example wouldn't require any additional training, so it wouldn't make much sense if such simple combinations should be specially trained for.

So first of all, I'm worried about The template having three names for the jutsu. What is their purpose? As much as a normal humand would understand, [Name 1] is the name of the jutsu that the first ally performs, [Name 2] is the name of the jutsu that second ally performs, and [Derived Technique] is the name of the combination itself. That means that each ninja performs his own individual jutsu and simply uses them together.
Even thou it does make sense when its about some really complex stuff, but if we narrow it down to extreme simplicity, wouldn't that also mean that the simple Katon + Fuuton example count as a combination jutsu?

So in the end, how is it? Do I have to create and train special combinations just to combine the simpliest jutsus?

Next, is the [Specialization Combination 2.0] paragraph even needed? It just mentions that for weaponry a C-rank weapon is needed and that Genjutsu cannot be used in combination jutsus. These two lines could quite simply fit in Combination Jutsu template, why burden peoples' minds with an additional paragraph?

And now, [Power Rating!]. Your quote basically says [The power of Combination Jutsus is equal to the chakra [rank] input, unless countered with elemental advantage.] I insist to enlarge this rule to [The power of Combination Jutsus is equal to the chakra [rank] input, unless countered with elemental, environmental or tactical advantage.] As much as I wish this wasn't needed, we do have to remind people to use their logic - there are countless situations when a more powerful jutsu could be countered with a weaker jutsu that has tactical or environmental advantages.

As for [Element Combinations] - everything should be allowed as long as it makes sense. I just don't see why they should be restricted to a single element.

Yeah dude, my post isn't for everyone to view at the moment it's just to get staff opinion. There's some stuff there you've mentioned that won't be in the final type up. Thank you for your input though, you've mentioned some interesting points. I'll be editting and posting a semi-final verison ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Jutsu   Collaboration Jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collaboration Jutsu
Page 1 of 1