Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working to build a better tomorrow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Countdown to Launch of US 2.5
Latest topics
» Maboroshi, Sadao [Konoha Jounin]
Hewro Moto.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:21 am by Adam

» Ikoushi Sankariki [Kusa Jounin] (WIP)
Hewro Moto.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» Evaluation Template
Hewro Moto.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 pm by Guest

» The Global Bingo Book
Hewro Moto.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:11 pm by Guest

» Takahashi, Azien [Kusa Chunin]
Hewro Moto.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» Open Medical Ninjutsu
Hewro Moto.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:08 pm by Guest

» Claim A Face
Hewro Moto.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:06 pm by Guest

» Ultimate Shinobi's Systems
Hewro Moto.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:04 pm by Guest

» Mission Template
Hewro Moto.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:02 pm by Guest

Hewro Moto.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

Hewro Moto.  Empty
PostSubject: Hewro Moto.    Hewro Moto.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:10 pm

♥ CYANIDE CANDY ♥

Nicknames: LL, Giggles, Lady Liberty. Some jokingly call me "Loony Lauren", too. However, do not call me “Lori” or any variation of that name. Also, I’d prefer not to be called “Kimi/Kimiko”- it’s simply an outdated name for me to go by.
Birthday: February 2nd.

♥ ME, ME, ME ♥

I’ll start off and tell you that I’m a rather happy person. It’s very hard for me to be angry, miserable, or something alike for long periods of time. At times, I smile and grin so much that my cheeks begin to hurt; also giggling and laughing a lot, because honestly I’m easily amused and appeased. As you can imagine I’m very silly and at times quite immature. However, should it be needed, I can be just as mature and “serious business”. It is very rare for me to be bored; sometimes entertaining myself on silly thoughts and daydreams alone. I’ve been told I’m very imaginative and creative which I feel inclined to agree. I’m a bit of an artist and I’ve been drawing for years. Feel free to ask for a link to my DeviantART page if you’re interested in looking at some of my art. I can remember trivial things like say; fictional character’s birthdays, lyrics, and things way back from when I was four or five yet I frequently can’t remember what I was going to do nor what I intended on talking about or something alike. Also, you know how some people use the term “closet pervert” sometimes? Right, well, I suppose you could say I’m a “closet competitive” type of person. If you describe something with two words, I’ll describe something with three words. If you get eleven achievements on Sims 3, I will get twelve achievements. Did you just grab an uneven amount of crackers to snack on? Yeah, well, I’ll grab an even amount of crackers to snack on. Sometimes whatever I’m competing over is so subtle most don’t realize I’m doing it. It’s nothing too serious, just a quirk of mine. I don’t necessarily feel superior when I do stuff like that either, just satisfaction and amusement. I’ll stop now though, because I’m sure you get the idea. My roleplay characters tend to at least share a single trait of mine, but I never base a character 100% off of me or even 80% off of me. When roleplaying with me, I ask that you show some patience. I’m a slow writer, but I can guarantee I’ll usually have at least a detailed six hundred word or more post within one or two days of your post. Should you need help with anything, I'll assist you if I can. I suppose it just depends on what you need help with, ahaha ~

♥ STUFF I LIKE DOING ♥
Writing & Reading: Obviously, I love writing and reading otherwise I wouldn’t be here. I’m not limited on only writing through roleplaying; also being a big writer for fanfiction and even my own short stories. I write poetry here and there, but usually not much. Same goes for reading- It’s not limited on roleplay posts; I enjoy other people’s fanfiction and short stories. Poetry is good every now and then, too.

Organizing & Making Lists: Yes, it’s true. I’m quite antsy pantsy about organizing things. I’ll re-do my video game stack alphabetically, align copic markers by color group, and things alike. I’m also pretty big on making lists. I make lists of things to buy, favorite characters, favorite couples in fiction, songs I want, and- well, you get the picture. If I don’t like the way I wrote it at first, I’ll even rewrite the list.

Drawing: I believe I already mentioned this somewhere else, but I simply adore drawing. My style and techniques of drawing tend to change at times because I’m still experimenting, but I’m having fun while doing it and I think that’s really all that matters. I tend to draw females a lot; them being easy for me. However, I tend to doodle eyes and crowns a lot. Hearts, too.

♥ FAVORITES ♥

Colors: Black, White, Candy Apple Red, Turquoise.
Animal: Meerkat.
Drinks: Coca Cola, Orange Juice, Lattes.
Food: Pasta, Tomatoes.
Sports: Swimming, Volleyball.
TV Shows: Dexter, South Park, Top Chef, Forensic Files.
Movies: Kill Bill, The Dark Knight, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Star Trek, Star Wars, Anchorman, The Hangover.
Actors/Actresses: Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, Alan Rickman, Kate Winslet, Ewan McGregor.
Naruto Character: Orochimaru, Kabuto, Itachi, Hidan, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Hinata, Anko.
Anime/Manga: Naruto, Death Note, Durarara!!, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Hetalia, Alice in the Country of Hearts, Full Metal Alchemist, Chobits.
Music: Nirvana, Mindless Self Indulgence, The White Stripes, My Chemical Romance, Foo Fighters, Vocaloid, 4Minute, Britney Spears.
Books: Memoirs of a Geisha, Harry Potter, Death Note: Another Note.
Video Games: The Sims, Dragon Age, Ace Attorney, Pokemon, Assassin’s Creed, Star Wars: KOTOR.

- ♥ HOW I GOT HERE ♥ -

Truth is, I don’t even remember the first site I was on. It was before Naruto Revolution, Naruto Reborn, and Ultimate Shinobi. I hadn’t even made character on the site, just an account. All I did was chit chat on the chatbox because I was still a bit perplexed on this “roleplaying” whoblah. My best friend’s older brother had been the one to introduce me, but after only being on the site for about a week or something alike; the site was gone. I don’t remember if it was hacked or something, but I just know it was gone. Then I was told to go to Naruto Reborn also known as Narutor Onegoo. I was known as “Kimiko” or “Kimi” and even then, I was still just absolutely perplexed by roleplaying. As you can imagine, my first character was pretty bad. She was about as useful as Part One Sakura- no offense Sakura fans. A lot of the people at the site were incredibly friendly though! So, yeah. Naruto Reborn was my first real roleplay experience. I started roleplaying at the lowest rank- Academy Student; making about a mere two hundred words or a bit less with each post.

Eventually about a year or so on the site, I was made an admin, but I was certainly not a good one at least in my opinion. The most I did was pretty much organize things and cleaned around; not really knowing what I was doing because well, I still felt very new despite being around for only a year. Shortly after, I hit a rough spot and didn’t have internet for a few months. Actually, maybe it had only been a month. I’m sorry, I don’t remember. I’m sure it felt like an eternity none the less, hahaha. By time I had come back, most of the site had been dead or at least, it was dying. It was a little bothersome, but I looked on the bright side. That was then when I decided to move on. I left Naruto “Reborn” Onegoo and went over to it’s sister site Naruto “Revolution” Ingoo. As soon as I went over there I was bombarded with some old friends and people I had never met. I was just a bit timid at first, but I attempted to make Revolution my new roleplaying home, none the less. However, only after being on the site for about two days, one of the new people I met was no one other than Adam.

He lured me with candy and promised me of a happy time at his new site “Ultimate Shinobi”. I mean-! After getting along rather well within the short amount of time meeting each other, Adam gave me a link to his new Naruto forum website. Forget about Naruto “Revolution” Ingoo becoming my new roleplay home! Ultimate Shinobi became home sweet home. I loved almost everyone there and we all got along great if my memory serves. It still to this date is my favorite place to roleplay. I must thank Adam for that along with the other wonderful admins. Anyways, back to the story! Essentially I dropped any roleplaying anywhere else and spent majority of my time at Ultimate Shinobi. This would now be two years that I have roleplayed. After being there for awhile, I was given a moderator status. I admit, I was timid with the power and often felt nervous of making a mistake. I did some modding here and there, but not very much and my status was eventually withdrawn. Admittedly, I should have asked for help or a few tips about all the “mod” business, but I didn’t. That was a mistake. However, I was perfectly fine with this because after all, their is always more opportunities in the future. Sure enough; Ultimate Shinobi 2.0 came around and I was eventually given the chance to be a mod, again. This time around, I didn’t screw up. In fact, I was actually kinda good or at least decent. Most must of thought the same because once I became a mod my status was never withdrawn.

This would be about my third year of roleplaying. Despite this, I still have many new things to try. I’ve never had a male character. I’ve never been a Kage, Akatsuki member, or Missing Ninja; nor an Uchiha, Inuzuka, Aburame, or Kaguya member. Hell, their is some specialties that I’ve only done once before, so yeah. Still some new things to do that’ll make roleplaying continously fresh and exciting! Plus, you know, I have more sites to experiment with, too.
Back to top Go down

Hewro Moto.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2.5 :: Information Zone :: The Staff-
Jump to: