Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working to build a better tomorrow.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Countdown to Launch of US 2.5
Latest topics
» Maboroshi, Sadao [Konoha Jounin]
The fate of US? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:21 am by Adam

» Ikoushi Sankariki [Kusa Jounin] (WIP)
The fate of US? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» Evaluation Template
The fate of US? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 pm by Guest

» The Global Bingo Book
The fate of US? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:11 pm by Guest

» Takahashi, Azien [Kusa Chunin]
The fate of US? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» Open Medical Ninjutsu
The fate of US? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:08 pm by Guest

» Claim A Face
The fate of US? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:06 pm by Guest

» Ultimate Shinobi's Systems
The fate of US? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:04 pm by Guest

» Mission Template
The fate of US? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:02 pm by Guest

The fate of US?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawke

The fate of US? Empty
PostSubject: The fate of US?   The fate of US? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:51 am

So, here I want to hear the reasons and to get the picture where this is going.
When I went to US2 I liked seeing a lot of my old pals from NWoTN2, but if that was all I'd need to return to RPing I'd be sitting in NWoTN3 a long time ago.

I believe that the whole system in US2 is what left a lot of loopholes and made some stuff unbalanced, so Adam thought of revising it all. I understand that it is actually a great thing to do, to always try to be better and so, but wouldn't it be possible to just modify some stuff in US2 instead of giving our members a whole new thing?

I shouldn't jump to conclusions, I know, but felt kind of attached to the US2, it makes me a little scared knowing that I will soon have to change it for US2.5

Thoughts are running through my head like mad, it is hard to make a constructive comment out of them. xD

What exactly is the goal, Adam? Are you trying to modify the old stuff, or are you going for something brand new? Is the goal making everything detailed, getting rid of the touch of simplicity that US2 had?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Admin
Adam

The fate of US? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fate of US?   The fate of US? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:48 am

I'll write up a legit thing in the Staff Lounge when I wake up because I'm getting tired of explaining. If anybody has a massive attachment to 2.0 it is me, so if I can make the sacrifice for the better I'm sure other people can. You will be enlightened in the morning, in the meantime. Keep up to date with the discussions. The goal isn't to create a complex environment, it's to create a stronger one. One that is still simple, but cuts out a lot of loopholes and things I wanted to implement when 2.0 was opened, the reason I missed implementing these things was because I was away when 2.0 started due to internet problems and some things just cannot be implemented when the ball is already rolling.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto25.forumotion.com
Hugh

Hugh

The fate of US? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fate of US?   The fate of US? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Rule wise I think we can all agree its better to have a few good ones, then a tonne of bad ones. We should sharpen up the rule system certainly but I do not think there's any great drive to overcomplicate or add a whole spate of new rules.

The only thing I will really miss from US our the village communities but with a good, simple to use transfer system this should be largely manageable.
Back to top Go down
L33

L33

The fate of US? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fate of US?   The fate of US? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:08 am

Before anything is set in stone I think we should all review the banned jutsu/techniques. Chakra and Rank systems (including Nukenin). Plus whatever anyone else wants to bring to the table?

EDIT: I'm very happy SC's can only be aquired through rp, i was getting sick of everyone have 150% more chakra or speed than whoever they were fighting :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The fate of US? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fate of US?   The fate of US? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fate of US?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2.5 :: Information Zone :: Forum Assistance-
Jump to: